MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!
MonsterGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ari's Helper App

2 posters

Go down

Ari's Helper App Empty Ari's Helper App

Post by Ari Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Minecraft username
-> Ari

How old are you?
->I am 15 years in age.

For how long have you been playing at MonsterGaming?
->I have been on this server since the beginning of “MG 1”. My name at that time was Zain1.

Are you certain that you are known and trusted by the community?
-> I believe that the MonsterGaming community has trust in me, however a contributing factor as to why I am applying for this position is to expand this trust.

What is your current rank?
->At the moment I am a vetran.

Do you already as a player help other players in need?
>I try to help as much as I can on the server, not only do I stop people from doing wrong but I remind them that they will get warned if they kept it up. Once someone has does something wrong, I immediately take a screenshot and rush to the forums. This could be simplified upon receiving the Helper rank

Skype username
->My Skype username is ari_aka_zain1

Give a brief explanation for why you want to join the position as a Helper
-> I want to be a “Helper” because I believe I can help the MonsterGaming community grow, and maybe even improve it. I have also realized at the time I usually come online there are no staff to be seen. I hope having me being a helper could reduce the time of a staff member not being online. This will minimize the chances of someone breaking any rules. Not only will this help the server but it will help me improve my communication skills and expand my trust in the MonsterGaming community.

Give a brief explanation for why you're suitable for this position
->I believe I am suitable for this position as I have seen this server grow from MG1, what I have learned during this time is that I enjoy helping people out.
Apart from Monster Gaming, I usually help people in my class and people whom I don’t know. I am well aware of the different commands, as I have been a moderator on a different server. I will always try my best to stop people from doing wrong and always try to help MonsterGaming grow
I think I can do much better than other

Hope to see you in game  Very Happy  Smile  Cool

Ari
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Ari's Helper App Empty Re: Ari's Helper App

Post by fodniKweNA Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Approved.
/closed
fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA