MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!
MonsterGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asaad21's Helper Application

2 posters

Go down

Asaad21's Helper Application Empty Asaad21's Helper Application

Post by Asaad21 Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:20 am

Minecraft username

-> My minecraft username is Asaad21. Though it might change soon. I will be letting you know as soon as i change it.

How old are you?

-> I am currently at the age of 14.

For how long have you been playing at MonsterGaming?

-> To be honest, Im still new to this server. And while im off, I will be studying up to the rules until i think im worthy enough of becoming a monstergaming helper.

Are you certain that you are known and trusted by the community?

-> Well, As i have still joined just a few hours ago, I am looking forward to meeting you and all of the other players. And would try to Help them out. I would try my best to get to know all of the staff members and such. I have always been a friendly person. I don't start fights as i don't want problems to happen. I just would like to see all of the players happy and enjoying the server. I have also tried getting more people on. As this is my first go of advertising, I would still Try my best to get those players on by posting your server on websites untill the server is popular enough.

What is your current rank?

-> My current rank is member.

Do you already as a player help other players in need?

-> Yes. But sometimes i ask players if they need help, But none of them really do. They all look fine. But i do try to welcome new players and tell them the basics and such. So that they can play happily Smile

Skype username

-> warrior22176

Give a brief explanation for why you want to join the position as a Helper

->I would like to join the position as i helper because I feel that i am ready and worthy of becomiing a member of the community. I would try my best not to abuse, grief or disrespect other players, instead ill try my best to help other players and to be as active as i can. I would also like to help with any server/plugin issues as i have been experienced in all that. As a helper,, i would try my best to be as helpful and as nice as i can. And would make all the players happy Smile

Give a brief explanation for why you're suitable for this position

->I believe that I would make a good helper if I were to be accepted because I am trustworthy, responsible, hard-working, helpful and polite. I also possess some handy tools that I believe will help on my journey as a helper. I love helping people, whether it be helping someone build a big structure or helping a group of people start a town or even helping a “Newb” find their way around.
Thank you for reading, hope you liked it!

Asaad21

Back to top Go down

Asaad21's Helper Application Empty Re: Asaad21's Helper Application

Post by fodniKweNA Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:59 pm

removed poll, as it is not allowed on applications.

considered.
fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA
Owner
Owner

http://forum.monstergaming.us

Back to top Go down

Asaad21's Helper Application Empty Re: Asaad21's Helper Application

Post by fodniKweNA Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:25 pm

denied.
/closed
fodniKweNA