MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!
MonsterGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me :)

Go down

About me :) Empty About me :)

Post by Ari Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:44 am

My name is Zain Khawaja. I was born on the 25th of February in 1999, which means I am 15 years old now. I have got 2 siblings, a younger sister and a younger brother. Then I have got my mom and dad too. I'm mostly close with my little brother, as he is the only one who does stupid things with me. Which at the end we regret doing. I have been born into a Muslim family. I have learned to respect everyones religion and believes.

I have been moving from country to country. I have lived in Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and South Korea (the good one). Ever since I was 4 my father’s job has taken me to different parts of the world. A few months after my 13th birthday we returned to Pakistan. My dad quit he job. Recently we have started our own business. We have started a Bakery, not just one but also many all over Pakistan.

I dislike going to school but I have always taken my studies very seriously.Many people find me as a geek, but I only see that as a compliment rather than an insult. I have got big dreams, when it comes to studies. Since I was 9 years old, I decided to be an engineer. Though I haven’t thought which field of engineer. Hopefully my hard work will pay off in the end. I don't really know why I decided to be an engineer. I just love computers. I want to help advance technology, which will help the lives of every other human being.

Some interests I have got are; reading books, watching movies, cycling, cricket and playing minecraft. I love to read books, because books can always be true friends. They never demand neither do they complain. This is the way I look upon books. Mostly I read novels. Currently I am reading a novel called "The Blind Assassin". Whenever I am feeling bored I hop on my bike and head to the park near my house.

Moving on to favorite movies: the three stooges, Lord of the rings, American pie, and Hangover series. Basically the list can go on and on. I must be up to date with the latest movies.

I have been playing monster gaming since MG1; it has been an amazing journey. The community helped me start from scratch. At that time I went with the name zain1. I have been playing for almost 4 years. AEG will soon be released and I am so excited to start once again, but this time I want to be on the helping side.

Hope to see you all in game.

Good luck,

-Ari-

Ari
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum