MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!
MonsterGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod App for me YOU CRAZY FODDY! (or Savagee)

2 posters

Go down

Mod App for me YOU CRAZY FODDY! (or Savagee) Empty Mod App for me YOU CRAZY FODDY! (or Savagee)

Post by garrett09 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Minecraft username.
-> garrett09
Age.
-> 15.5
How much have you donated, and which method did you use to donate?
-> None sorry Foddy (or Savagee)
For how long have you been actively playing at MG?
-> ummmm 1 day XD
Which timezone do you live in?
->Eastern
For how long (in average, each day) will you be able to be online?
-> 1-2 hours
Skype username.
-> hotshotlake
Do you have previous experience as a staff, and if you do, please write a little about it.
-> yes i have had previous experience ive been mod/admin on a few servers but then they all fall and i was sad and then they rise again and forget i was rank before then i make an application again but no acceptance
Why do you wish to join this position, and why do you think you will perform good in it?
-> I wish to join the position because i think that your server is really good and i would perform good in it because well ive had experience before plus ima good people person
Do you look at yourself as a decent, well-known player at MG?
-> ehh i know you (Foddy) and Savagee heck you guys live near my lake house and savagee lives in my lake XD
Write a little about yourself.
-> well im a smart kind person but well im also very ignorant and rude sometimes but im very kind at some times but you get it
Additional info.
-> MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW pig

garrett09

Back to top Go down

Mod App for me YOU CRAZY FODDY! (or Savagee) Empty Re: Mod App for me YOU CRAZY FODDY! (or Savagee)

Post by fodniKweNA Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 pm

I will consider this app, however I will not accept it right now,
Nor will I deny it.
As of right now there are enough moderators on the server.
The player base is low right now and until it gets up higher there will not be any more mods being accepted.
Since you haven't donated you are able to advertise and invite people to the server instead. That will also show you are dedicated to the server. And that's what I look for in staff, is dedication.
fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA
Owner
Owner

http://forum.monstergaming.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum