MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MonsterGaming
Welcome To MonsterGaming! To View This Forum You Must Register!
MonsterGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA!

3 posters

Go down

Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA! Empty Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA!

Post by fodniKweNA Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:06 am

due to having to change stuff up anyways during the next update, i decided to comply now.
what has changed.
Donor ranks:
permissions were completely remade.
Simple Version:
*All members will be able to get anything donors have BESIDES one perk that was allowed in the EULA.
*Donors have access to creative world. You may get there by typing /Warp Plotworld
Members are allowed to join the world, however, they cannot claim their own plots.
They can be added to a donors plot if they need your help building something.
Members will be able to fly around in the creative world, but will only be able to fly in that world only,
want to be able to fly in all worlds?  Advertise the server and achieve the advertiser rank! Free of charge!
*Donors no longer have commands, such as, /god,/heal,/enchant,/gamemode,/feed,/speed, ect.
2 new ranks!
S-Donor is now $Silver$ Rank!
C-Donor is now $Gold$ Rank!

Extra:
few bugs were fixed.
fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA
Owner
Owner

http://forum.monstergaming.us

Back to top Go down

Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA! Empty Re: Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA!

Post by Nightmare123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:59 am

i know its an update and all but i am a helper and i cant warp to my plot i cant even find it anymore. so in any way can you give staff the ability to claim and warp back to their plots? thanks  Very Happy 

Nightmare123
STAFF
STAFF

Back to top Go down

Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA! Empty Re: Great News! We now fully comply with Mojang's new EULA!

Post by fodniKweNA Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:32 am

I will make an update that will make it as much as it can to be the same for each ranks.
I will try to make plotworld back to members, but will make a creative world that only donors will have access too.

fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:38 am

ohhh ok cool

Nightmare123
STAFF
STAFF

Back to top Go down

Post by fodniKweNA Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Members can now gain their own plots once again!
However, only donors have access to creative items.
Due to the EULA, its against the rules to make members unfair from donors, with that being said, all creative items are COMPLETELY separate from survival items, and can only be placed in that world only. Once they leave the world they will return to their survival inventory.
fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 pm

fod you forgot to give me the /gamemode and world edit

Nightmare123
STAFF
STAFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:48 pm

fod you forgot to give me the /gamemode and world edit

Nightmare123
STAFF
STAFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare123 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:33 am

and i just realized when i type /fly it says i dont have access to it can you plz help me i dont have access to any of my commands

Nightmare123
STAFF
STAFF

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluu722 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 am

Nightmare123 wrote:fod you forgot to give me the /gamemode and world edit
Donors nor mods have access to worldedit. It is not a donor perm. Therefore, you won't receive the permissions for it. As for /fly, I will look into it.
bigbluu722
bigbluu722
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 am

no i am a helper and i was suppose to build something for him and after i was going to tell him to remove it as usual

Nightmare123
STAFF
STAFF

Back to top Go down

Post by fodniKweNA Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:25 pm

/fly has been fixed.
fodniKweNA
fodniKweNA
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down